Vainglory Forums

What do you do when you play with a lot of dumb people in a row

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » January 17, 2016 11:05pm | Report
I get people who either run in and die or stay back and run and get me killed

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 18, 2016 4:50pm | Report
I would just look for people to play with.

Whenever you come across a serious player, friend them and star them. That way, whenever they're online you'll be notified. Then you can play with them, which greatly reduces the chances of trolls.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ownsya » January 20, 2016 4:04pm | Report
It can happen on a bad day or 2, but if this is continuously the case then it's time look inwards, maybe you're your own problem. Each game try to get a sense of how your team mates play, don't assume they will think like you do. If they're the cautious type then don't be an aggressive fool who engages alone. if they're too reckless don't engage with them in a dumb 2v3, let them die alone once and they'll think twice before repeating it. But also give them the benefit of the doubt, if they indicate they want to do something you might not agree with, go along once and see how it goes, they may actually know better than you do. Use pings, and if you find they don't respond too well to pings then hold yourself back and adapt to them rather than hopelessly trying to get them to do what you want. In the end, even if it's the wrong tactical call, sticking close to your team is always better than engaging alone, even if they are missing out on a tactically good time to engage.
-IGN: Ownsya; NA Region. The JuNN Horde.

Ownsya
Quote | PM | +Rep by PolaDaBear » January 21, 2016 10:05am | Report
That happened to me last night. I got super upset in the moment and played one more game than I should have and was angry/played terribly the whole time. Honestly taking a break is one of the best things you can do. Today I laughed about how mad I was last night. I was playing with some *challenging* teammates and I do think that is why we lost. But I also played very poorly myself. It wasn't just them, I was definitely part of the problem. But if you are in an angry/upset mood, don't keep playing and expect different results.

PolaDaBear
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SchlundVG » January 21, 2016 12:34pm | Report
I am in a guild that is pretty serious about winning and playing together with strong mates. We have a WhatsApp Group so we can just call out if we are up for some matches, and it doesn't take too long for me to find a team of three.

So my tip is to go into a serious guild and maybe even consider joining a team! Good luck!
Casual player. Since a long time.
553 wins.
Highest tier achieved: 6 Bronze

SchlundVG
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved