Vainglory Forums

What hero should I buy?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » May 6, 2016 5:52pm | Report
I have managed to accumulate 6000 Glory over the course of about 2 months. I am looking to purchase a hero, but I don't know who to get!

I play jungle, and I'm looking to increase my player pool in that aspect. For Jungle Heores, I currently have Glaive, whom I main, and Koshka (I don't like her at all... her playstyle doesn't fit with me; I bought her because she was cheap, and was CP and I needed a CP jungler). I love Glaive, but I do understand that I need other heroes.
I really wanted to buy Krul (because I think he's pretty good), but then I realized that I have no real CP option (I don't like Koshka, so...). I considered Joule, because I like her playstyle (very similar to Glaive, in my opinion), and she's pretty tanky too. Then there's Petal, who I think is actually pretty decent with a Frostburn and Broken Myth. Who should I get? I understand that Sky and Reim are probably the most meta CP junglers, but I don't like either of them. What should I do?

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pyrrho » May 7, 2016 12:42pm | Report
Fortress is a good pick. He is a good CP jungler and can double as a roam if needed. He can also go WP if needed, but it's not very popular.

Taka is another decent choice for a CP jungler. Can also go WP.

Petal is a decent choice for only 2000 glory. Might as well get her for that cheap anyway

Krul is fun. Depends. If you're playing in high elo games, people will know how to shut him down. If not, go for it. He's great because he gets to build a lot of defense without sacrificing much damage, and can go WP or CP.

Rona is another option. I would get her before Krul. She's pretty good right now. She has a better gap closer than Krul and it can also be used as an escape. Only downside is she doesn't have any hard CC. I think she is more fun than krul. She doesn't have a popular CP build, but she can do CP if needed. Not really recommended though.

Kestrel or Skye are also both ranged options for junglers. Not only can they go WP or CP, but since they are ranged so you can take them to lane without much risk. Skye is fantastic.

I would wait to get Joule until you have some of the others. She's alright but easy to counter play, resulting in some frustrating matches at times.

Pyrrho
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » May 9, 2016 2:32am | Report
Thanks! Gonna see what the new hero is before I choose though...

354RRR
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved