Vainglory Forums

What I think this game needs!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiTownTino » January 5, 2015 12:03pm | Report
1: A thumbs up button! / thank you button / sorry button/ and a you suck button lol

2: Stats a way to sort out good players from bad ones

3: an ignore button to keep those pesky trolls from inviting you to team after you forget them.

4: shorter battles for a mobile platform the battles are little too long

5: a little more balance some heroes can carry an entire battle some well not so much

6: AFKrs with the long battles these guys are all over the place I've even had to do it a couple of times. Maybe charge them points and give it to ally players.

7: post game ignore button / like button have the amount of likes be on that players stats!

8: end game content something for the players that put a ton of time into the game maybe an extra slot, starting gold, different customizations. That could also be a way to make more money for the developers!

What do you think of my ideas? I have a ton of them

What do you think the games needs?

ChiTownTino
Quote | PM | +Rep by Primodatum » January 5, 2015 1:02pm | Report
I agree with the "good job" button. I always wish I could tell my teammates when they do a splendid job.

I also think that there should be an option where, if an enemy player goes afk, there is an option for one of the enemy team members to bail to make it a fair match. Either that or allies get perks when someone goes afk.
Always remember to have fun

Primodatum
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gabsxn » January 5, 2015 11:24pm | Report
I agree with this, i think that one of the biggest thinks that this games needs is team communication, i mean, in this game wins the better team,but if you can't talk with your teammates how can you spect an comeback or anything else? Some defeats are not because you were doing bad,somo defeats are because of the communication that not is there...
IGN: Gabsxn
Region: South America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good/ Hotness
Main: Takka on Jungle, Ringo on Lane
Decent: Glaive on Jungle, Skaarf/Petal on Lane

Gabsxn
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 6, 2015 11:48am | Report
1: I'd love a 'thumbs up' button too. Had a teammate that jungled with me and we ganked like it was going out of style. Solid teamwork, didn't need chat. But the best I could do was give him a GO after one of the more impressive ganks.

2: I love stats. More ways to show how proficient you are with a certain hero or simply keeping track of how many K/D/A you've had would be fantastic.

3: I haven't had to deal with, so I cannot comment on how easy it would be to simply ignore the party invites.

4: I actually like the length of matches. Depending on how well matched the teams are (in terms of hero choice and skill level) can make a match last 30 min or as little as 15 min. Without completely starting over, it would be hard to retool everything for shorter matches. Alternatively, take it as a challenge to learn how to make matches end quicker, such as farming faster, getting more Aces, etc. Plus, it's better than the 40 min - 1hr matche length of DOTA.

5: In the right hands, most heros can carry a team. Adagio, Krul, Taka are good examples in my opinion. As more heroes become available (SMEC announced 3 new heroes coming soon) it'll become more balanced. The best players find ways to counter the heroes they hate playing against the most. All three of the heroes I mentioned are susceptible to 2v1 ganks. Plus, if you think they're OP, it might be worth learning how to use them so you yourself will be OP ;)

6: AFKers really do suck. Makes a great game hard to even slightly enjoy at times :/ SMEC is taking steps to fix this, here's their post about it. I know I still get some people who go AFK even at the "Pretty Good" skill tier. Best way to avoid it is to find teammates. It's the reason I made @lfgVainGlory.

7: I would rather keep a popularity system out of VainGlory. Stats could honestly drive some players to never be able to get grps. I'm new to the MOBA genre and feel lucky that I was able to pick it up quickly; for those that don't, I don't want their game time hindered because they're unable to receive likes or get blocks because they're new.

8: I love this idea! Hopefully the devs are already thinking about different costumes/skins for the heroes, but I'd also love to see some sort of single-player missions. I know, I know, it's a MOBA and MOBAs are PVP only, but DOTA 2 has tutorials that are single player, so why not basically tweak that idea into something like the initiation for new players. Like an extreme Ringo Gold Rush. Completing these quests could unlock in-game cosmetic items.

Things I want to see:
  • More heroes, with more variation in roles ( Skaarf is the first mage, let's have some more!)
  • Stats (both personal and public)
  • A way to find matches based on how much you've played a hero (it's hard to learn a new hero at the higher level tiers without getting your teammates upset and red pinging you).
  • Spectator mode (twitch is a good way to do this, but what about people wanting to commentate on tournement matches?)

I think that's all on my list!
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved