Vainglory Forums

What is a perfered rank

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skullfire35 » January 24, 2016 2:53am | Report
Hey I was wondering, because I have literally just got this game, what rank do guilds and teams begin to recruit people at? And how do I know if the guild is a good guild and not a bad one?

Skullfire35
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aicfan71189 » January 24, 2016 9:50am | Report
Guilds and teams can recruit people immediately. There's no restriction to inviting someone to a guild or team.

To answer the next question, you won't know if a guild is great. You can see a guilds level but that shows nothing of relevance, just that they play together as a team often. You should focus your concentration more so on if you mesh well with the other. (Play style, playing times, role diversity) That's the most important thing. Don't worry about getting on a pro guild or team. Learn the game with others who your personality fits with, that can teach and learn and plays well together. Just find your spot where you're comfortable and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Aicfan71189
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 24, 2016 3:59pm | Report
Also if you need to find a guild you can go to the forum for it?

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved