Vainglory Forums

What this game needs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » May 12, 2015 1:04am | Report
This game seriously needs a in game chat feature tap that u can open up to talk to ur team m8's and has notication number when people talk.

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpiderPig » May 12, 2015 11:07am | Report
Hi Blest,
The reason SEMC will probably not add in game chat any time soon is because of trolling. Players already troll question marks when they get mad at another player. I cant imagine what they would say once they have the freedom to type. Even if they had censorship people always find ways to type cuss words. Also having this could distract players from the game. The last thing anybody wants is being ganked while typing a message. However I do think the developers should add some different pings. Also if it is a voice chat you are looking for, I use Mumble to voice chat to talk to my party members. You can download the mumble app for free and run it in the background while playing Vainglory. You can also make a free mumble server using third party websites. I used www.gotmumble.com. Your limited in your options but works just fine. If you find a better site let me know!
Best Regards,
Spider Pig

(PS: Feel free to add me as a friend on vainglory, username is "SpiderPig")

SpiderPig
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » May 12, 2015 1:37pm | Report
^what he said
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Astrianna » May 12, 2015 3:31pm | Report
I'm all for the following pings:

1. "Is this your first day playing?!"
2. "Yes, sit in the bushes/farm and watch while I get ganked and die."
3. "Your mother bears a striking resemblance to... the Kraken"
4. "He/She who farms most dies most. Yes. That means you."
5. "I remember a time when I played like you. I was five, and it was Neopets on a dial-up connection."
6. "What's the difference between a turret and you? A turret can at least kill a minion."
7. "How many Saws does it take to create a losing team? One to instalock. That's you."
8. "Did you see the ping when minion mines spawned? That's a warning ping. It means stay away, hot shot."
9. "I have a hero recommendation for you: Be a chicken runner and help me get some scout traps, will ya?"

They must convey meaning exactly as described above!
IGN: Astrianna (NA)
Best Skill Level Achieved: Simply Amazing Bronze
Karma Level: 20
Best Heroes: Vox, Taka, Fortress
Training Heroes: Celeste, Rona

"How many Saws does it take to- one to instalock."

Astrianna
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Emptied Soul » May 12, 2015 4:14pm | Report
Astrianna wrote:

5. "I remember a time when I played like you. I was five, and it was Neopets on a dial-up connection."
6. "What's the difference between a turret and you? A turret can at least kill a minion."
7. "How many Saws does it take to create a losing team? One to instalock. That's you."
8. "Did you see the ping when minion mines spawned? That's a warning ping. It means stay away, hot shot."
9. "I have a hero recommendation for you: Be a chicken runner and help me get some scout traps, will ya?"

Lol

Emptied Soul
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpiderPig » May 13, 2015 7:36am | Report
Astrianna wrote:

This guy^

SpiderPig
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingofzeal » May 23, 2015 8:04pm | Report
SpiderPig wrote:

This guy^
Dude Yes thats how i feel every other game! XD

Kingofzeal

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved