Vainglory Forums

when's the new hero update?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by redraven » December 7, 2014 8:16pm | Report
and about how much glory will it cost? im currently sitting on a 10k glory and i plan to buy the new hero, but if it wont be released soon, I'll buy other heroes so.. when?
VG professional
IGN: Redraven
role: WeaponCarry
Adagio/Taka

redraven
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 8, 2014 12:19pm | Report
Actually, the update has been submitted to Apple and is awaiting their approval. It should be out sometime hopefully this week! :D If you join the main Forums or just view them; http://forums.vainglorygame.com/
there will be a spot here http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?forums/announcements-status.3/ Where it will tell official news of the update, and other things game related.

I believe in the livestream, it was confirmed the new hero would cost 8,000 glory. Though I didn't watch the livestream all the way through so I'm not sure.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by chelko » December 9, 2014 7:55pm | Report
Don't spend your money on Skaarf... I made that mistake, don't repeat it! Worst hero ever. Highly dependable on your team, you can't do anything alone. If your team isn't great and if the other team isn't a shame, you'll lose for sure. Awful!

chelko
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 9, 2014 8:12pm | Report
chelko wrote:

Don't spend your money on Skaarf... I made that mistake, don't repeat it! Worst hero ever. Highly dependable on your team, you can't do anything alone. If your team isn't great and if the other team isn't a shame, you'll lose for sure. Awful!

He seriously is a difficult to play. Easily killed, and way too little health to help get away quickly. But he isn't completely useless. It's just a matter of testing different builds with him yet. He's new, it's hard to laern new heroes.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by redraven » December 10, 2014 12:46am | Report
nah i bought taka before the update was released now i only have 3k glory. i played skaarf a bit with practice match, and i can see a lot of tactics and build i could use. will buy him definitely.
VG professional
IGN: Redraven
role: WeaponCarry
Adagio/Taka

redraven
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phathom » December 10, 2014 11:32am | Report
chelko wrote:

You just gotta practice. Skaaf has a difficult learning curve compared to the other heroes since his abilities are all skillshots. The key is learning to predict what the enemy will do and use your skills before they make that move. As for items, you gotta learn to check the scoreboard to see what the enemy is building and use that to your advantage on what to build.
Sniping with Ringo all day.
CHALLENGE: In your next game, only use Utility Items and Consumables (:

Phathom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved