Vainglory Forums

Where is the Krul Love?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elitis » December 16, 2016 9:20am | Report
I just wanted to get peoples opinions on Krul. At the moment Krul is my main character and I wreck havoc with him at times going 10-0 or 13-2. I even over came a team comp of no range heroes on my team vs 2 range heroes (kestral was one of them) and a tank. My current tier is Worthy Foe silver is it the tier that is allowing me to be so dominant?

I feel like at the moment the meta is Ranged heroes. Why is there not more krul love?

Thoughts?

Elitis
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » December 16, 2016 11:27am | Report
Krul actually sucks, any decent roamed (captain now) can completely shut down a krul

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » December 17, 2016 5:00pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Krul actually sucks, any decent roamed (captain now) can completely shut down a krul

It actually depends. Krul can be very op when playing with the right teamates, even if the other team has a decent roamer (I shall not call it captain). It also depends on how you play him.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved