Vainglory Forums

Which Roamer do you like more?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RinzeGozer » December 27, 2015 2:06pm | Report
Which Roamer do you like more Ardan or Fortress?

RinzeGozer
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » December 27, 2015 2:20pm | Report
Really depends, for me, fortress, although fortress is not really a roam dude, he works well in conjunction with other junglers, but he has no stuns or anything, he's just good at buffing allies attacks toward a target, a team fighter if you will. Arden has proper team saving abilities and is a roamer in the true sense of the word.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » December 27, 2015 3:31pm | Report
I like Ardan more because he can save teammates from certain death and his abilities usually benefit the team.

Fortress is more of an offensive type so it's more about dealing damage than saving teammates.

Plus Fortress is labeled as a warrior in-game and Ardan is labeled as protector.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 27, 2015 8:11pm | Report
Yeah I find Ardan does much better as a support then fortress because his immense utility. The only thing I use fortress for is a yolo casual match jungler which I build with all kinds of items and In my opinion he does better as a assassin then a roamer.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved