Vainglory Forums

Who do you need to tell to get a nurf on taka and other invis champs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RkGTyrant » August 23, 2017 6:11am | Report
Im honestly getting tired of people playing taka not entirely cause the hero is a coward character but because how the hell do all this bush invis characters have a high natural deffence as an assasin barly any items for damage on them and they still hurt like hell but take no damage when i have a full character built into damage 1 deffence item to ctry and deffend takas attacks but somehow his deals massive amounts more vain glory needs to really balance the game honestly its trash how 1 taka can 1 vs 3 a team we all have flares and the mines all over but there useless cuz he has a speed bonus damage bonus deffence bonus what the hell doesnt this guy have fix this sht asap ima head back to league i shouldent struggle cause 1 person with a 5 second build its starting to piss me off.

RkGTyrant
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » August 23, 2017 11:29pm | Report
There is a simple way to counter stealth.
1. GET VISION(even if you are a carry, carrying a couple flares is useful)
2. Heavy CC(Catherine is the best woman for the job, her B just shrugs of Taka and her a stuns him and her ult renders him unable to stealth)

And it is not like Taka's stealth has a low cooldown.
This is why they but storm/shock for the low cooldown but still, his stealth cooldown is still 12-ish seconds with the cooldown reduction.

And there is an item called slumbering husk meant to counter Taka.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 24, 2017 5:46am | Report
RkGTyrant wrote:

Im honestly getting tired of people playing taka not entirely cause the hero is a coward character but because how the hell do all this bush invis characters have a high natural deffence as an assasin barly any items for damage on them and they still hurt like hell but take no damage when i have a full character built into damage 1 deffence item to ctry and deffend takas attacks but somehow his deals massive amounts more vain glory needs to really balance the game honestly its trash how 1 taka can 1 vs 3 a team we all have flares and the mines all over but there useless cuz he has a speed bonus damage bonus deffence bonus what the hell doesnt this guy have fix this sht asap ima head back to league i shouldent struggle cause 1 person with a 5 second build its starting to piss me off.

Don't listen to that noob that says taka is countered by Catherine! Lol. Against taka pick either petal or fortress...those are the hard counters! What noobs like yourself don't understand about the game is that there is an alghoritm...

Every second of the game creeps become stronger!
Being ahead in game in terms of level will make you do more dmg regardless of your items!
Any hero that has level advantage over yourself will fu ck you up!

As a carry you can't do anything against taka! Like 0 nothing!
If you want to fu ck up heroes like taka switch role otherwise you will get fu cked!

Taka kills vox, ringo, saw, Celeste, skaarf etc. IN A HARD WAY

I see tons of bi tches wanting to carry just because they feel important and they su ck! This is in 99 pct of cases...all ******s want to carry and they are not meant to carry! That's why in every game in most of the cases junglers or jungles plus captain carry the game!

Stop playing carry, carry has the least impact overall and anyon can play it! You just need to last hit, stay back and engage when team engages! That's all carry do! While junglers need strategy, need to move decently, need to ambush, need to babysit the carry so he doesn't get mauled! And so on...if you want more game impact switch roles! Carry is passive role...at least in Vainglory!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » August 25, 2017 6:05am | Report
True. I agree. But use softer language. Children will feel offended.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved