Vainglory Forums

WHO SHOULD I BUY?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » September 10, 2015 3:20pm | Report
Hello!

I have 8500 glory points.. but I don't know who I should purchase.

I already own Skaarf, Koshka, Ringo, and Krul.

Please let me know who to buy. Thanks!
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » September 10, 2015 3:46pm | Report
Might not be a bad idea to brush up on your favorite support hero so that you will always have a backup for when your team mates grab the other two slots.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 10, 2015 9:12pm | Report
Wait for new hero to come out.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » September 11, 2015 7:12am | Report
I'm in the same situation, but Skye... I've been testing her in solo practice and she's probably weaker than Ringo and as slow as Petal honestly, even when you weapon build her. I was hoping for a really great hero for this update, but I'm a bit disappointed in her. I've only played against a Skye once and I was Joule... And it didn't turn out well for the Skye. Maybe it was just bad luck, but I would wait until Skye is on the free rotation to test her out.
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Celyu » September 11, 2015 8:00am | Report
Quoted:
I was hoping for a really great hero for this update, but I'm a bit disappointed in her.

Me too, 100% agree!

Celyu
Quote | PM | +Rep by CbStrad » September 24, 2015 3:32pm | Report
Celyu wrote:

Me too, 100% agree!

Eh, just build her as CP and keep her out of the lane. 'S what works for me.

CbStrad
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by xDeletex » September 25, 2015 2:39am | Report
Rona is the strongest jungler at the moment... (together with skaarf and ardan it's really an OP team) But for buying her, I don't know... Next update she could be nerfed :-). Just buy who you like to play with...

xDeletex
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ESPITOTATULA » September 25, 2015 12:01pm | Report
ShadowDust wrote:

I'm in the same situation, but Skye... I've been testing her in solo practice and she's probably weaker than Ringo and as slow as Petal honestly, even when you weapon build her. I was hoping for a really great hero for this update, but I'm a bit disappointed in her. I've only played against a Skye once and I was Joule... And it didn't turn out well for the Skye. Maybe it was just bad luck, but I would wait until Skye is on the free rotation to test her out.
Not really... try out using her with crystal build, then you'll see that she's great

ESPITOTATULA
Quote | PM | +Rep by HugoRune » September 30, 2015 2:01pm | Report
I'm going to echo FederalMafia - buy a support hero as you don't have one yet. Plus they can be pretty cheap.

And, seriously, learn to play support well, you could win the game for your team with what look like terrible stats. I recently won a game as Catherine with 1 kill, 5 deaths, 23 assists and only 6 minion deaths. BUT I could tank my team for so long that I ended up last man standing and nailed their vain

Too many teams in the pub queue are lost by bad support players

HugoRune
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved