Vainglory Forums

Who would you buy Rona or Krul?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RinzeGozer » December 25, 2015 6:19am | Report
Who Will you buy guys?

RinzeGozer
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » December 25, 2015 9:26am | Report
I don't use either, but rona seems really versatile, able to give and take quite a bit of punishment, and maybe better in team fights due to AOE... However, krul built right is unkillable, and is techniqually the most efficient jungler cause of his life steal...

Over all I would choose Rona because krul is ugly as hell.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ER9088 » December 25, 2015 9:53am | Report
I'd get Krul, if u can learn how to time his abilities and the strategies that entail, he is a very OP hero

ER9088
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 25, 2015 12:12pm | Report
^ Krul isn't OP but he is viable. In high elo he isn't bad but he is very very hard to use because he gets kited and outplayed so you need heaps of experience to use him. Rona is much easier for a noob to use though. If you want more rewarding gameplay for playing in a complicated manner pick Krul, if your still learning, pick Rona.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RinzeGozer » December 25, 2015 12:54pm | Report
Thanks for your thoughts on this post. I'm gonna buy Krul because I like playing him (When I used him in casual) and Rona is pretty good to but I'm not that good with her

RinzeGozer
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » December 25, 2015 1:24pm | Report
But krul is so ugly...

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 25, 2015 1:42pm | Report
Then get a skin for him.....,....

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved