Vainglory Forums

Why Blitz??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yoichi » November 26, 2019 3:01pm | Report
Can someone please tell me why 98% of players only play blitz now?
I get it, most players like cheesy tactics and you can literally stun trap people to death with certain team combos and talents.
That’s why blitz is lame, like can we go back to playing the regular modes more often??

Yoichi
Quote | PM | +Rep by MysticMungus » December 8, 2019 12:09pm | Report
Hmmm. I see where you're coming from; some of the talents are truly ludicrous. At the same time though, I feel like they add a new dimension to the game. Kind of a more chill game mode for testing out strategies, and maybe it has appeal because the current playerbase isn't as competitive as it was back in like 2016.

MysticMungus
Quote | PM | +Rep by DrMicah » April 3, 2020 9:39am | Report
Blitz only takes five minutes. A regular 3v3 or 5v5 game takes at least 20 minutes, but more often closer to 30 minutes. Some of us have jobs and families, and it can be very difficult to commit to 30 minutes of no interruptions to complete a multiplayer game that cannot be paused. I generally do not use talents, and I personally dislike the 5v5 game mode for Vainglory entirely.

DrMicah

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved