Vainglory Forums

Why does this game got only 3 abilities? Also how this game could be improved on PC.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zenx » September 3, 2019 6:23pm | Report
So i was looking for a new moba for PC and i found this on steam, it has little broplems on PC but it works just fine, i found out that this is also on mobile ( primally ), i think this game could have quite much potential in the PC community, it could even maybe be a good challenger to league of legends, after all the game is starting to fall apart. If this game would add one more skill for everyone now - and in the future, it would be really cool, with 3 skills it feels more like a "champion based moba" instead of "skill based moba", 3 skill takes away so much, you only have 2 basic abilities and then ultimate. Ultimates have a low cooldown because otherwise you could only use 2 abilities and that takes the difficulty and outplays out of the game. with 4 skill you can do so much more, being able to outplay, everyone feels more special and alot more fun to play, and ultimates wont have like 20-100 cooldown ( in some mobile mobas like "arena of valor" ult cooldowns at end game are like 20 second, its not healty for the game at all, the game is anyway meant to make money, they dont give a **** about the community ).
Also, the minions NEEDS to be bigger, after playing league of legends for couple years, trying this game out on pc feels quite cheap, the minions are incredibly small and hard to aggro on.
Make map somewhat bigger on 5v5, currently its pretty big for mobile, but small for PC.
Make the camera zoom little bit closer, currently you can put it pretty afar and have really high field of wiew, and it looks weird.
This game doesn't seem to be one of those who make some heroes so overpowered its not even possible to play agaisnt them, and keeps releasing skin all the time ( like on arena of valor ( violet ).
ALSO fix wukong on PC, his abilities feel weird when you have a "dot" as the aim way?
ofc, PC versio on steam is still just on alpha, but i heard it had alot of broplems, like loading screen, it seems it has been almost fixed now wich is really awesome!
still PC versio needs somewhat improvement.
If all those would get added on PC, and the game doesn't get greedy and actually is trying to keep everyone balanced, instead of making some champions/heroes OP and not even trying to hide it by releasing new skins all the time for that/those specific champions.

Thank you for reading this! Really appreciate it.
Feel free to share your thoughts on this, i'll happily reply.

EDIT : It seems you cant make your own item builds, or atleast not in the menu, this feature NEEDS to be added, i honestly dont see a reason why this has not yet been added into this game, every other moba his this.
Also in the PC having multiple builds wich give tell you automaticly what you need to go for, is quite weird and takes fun out of making your own builds and experimenting different things, i dont think many players from PC do like this.

EDIT : So i was 6/0/2 as a Reza, we won the game ( always when the game ends, if you are more than 5 second on the finnish scren it gets stuck, you can fix this by pressing windows button and coming back ), i did that, and got deserted for that?, game already ended and i was 2 second out of the game, didnt get any rewards. I hope this gets fixed soon!
But so far PC ecperience has went nicely. Still the loading screen takes quite alot time to load.

Zenx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved