Vainglory Forums

Why is Celeste free for me?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Retan » November 2, 2015 5:24pm | Report
Apparenty I have Celeste because when I go to the heroes menu it doesnt say how much the hereo costs or that its free. Did I get rewarded her? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

Retan
Quote | PM | +Rep by Waterdrop » November 2, 2015 6:05pm | Report
In Update 1.9 SEMC gave iOS users Celeste for free and Android users Taka for free. I'm pretty sure its not permanent though.
IGN: Waterdrop
Region: NA
Skill Tier: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laner: Skye , Ringo and Vox
Main Jungler: Koshka and Taka
Main Support: Catherine

Guild: Aurum
Team: Team KillHouse

Waterdrop
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » November 3, 2015 1:50pm | Report
i was never given taka
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » November 3, 2015 11:43pm | Report
Yeah, a friend of mine who plays on Andriod before the 1.9 update never received Taka, and he's a daily player.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by B47ANCE » November 4, 2015 3:59pm | Report
Yeah I am a usual android player and I recently bought taka. I also recently ran a game on my old iPhone and when I logged in on my galaxy I had celeste..? Lol I'm not complaining though 8000 glory saved!

B47ANCE
Quote | PM | +Rep by ProjectBurn » November 4, 2015 5:16pm | Report
I for one would love a free Taka. Too bad it didn't happen.

ProjectBurn
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » November 6, 2015 9:43am | Report
anyone know why we never got our free taka?
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DrakenMythik » November 9, 2015 2:48pm | Report
Taka was only free on Android for new players, ie people that started playing after 1.9 on Android. So if you played it before, no Taka for us. I think that they got Taka free for doing the Android Beta. So, definitely favored towards iOS in that giveaway.

DrakenMythik

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved