Vainglory Forums

Why so many surrenders when winning?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by slashing » September 28, 2017 5:25am | Report
Hi everyone. New here and my first post, although I've been lurking and reading a while.

I just came out of a ranked game (I'm skill tier 6) with 2 team-mates who kept trying to surrender, even though we had destroyed 4 turrets and lost only 1. Are they just trying to drop down the ranks for some reason? I refused surrenders about 5 times, but timed out on the 6th and lost the game, which is disappointing as I'm trying to rank up. This seems to happen to me maybe 1 game in 5, although not normally under such extreme winning situations.

Any advice appreciated.

slashing
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 28, 2017 7:08am | Report
You can't really stop them from not surrendering but you can do it to stop playing with people who spam the surrender button.

Play with a duo partner or a flex team so you won't need to surrender.
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by royandescartes » September 28, 2017 12:15pm | Report
losers. had 2 matches today. as soon at the other tea was about to lose they quickly surrendered. *******. lol

royandescartes

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved