Vainglory Forums

why u fucked petal?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » November 8, 2015 6:49am | Report
some petal players here?

petal for me so weak. taka with only tension bow come , kill , go.
so easy and petal is dead.
had fountain and best boots.
in the end i had shatter, eve, current, myth, best boots and fountain.

my ulti kills nothing. taka with bonesaw, best boots and tension bow kills me so easy.
why my ulti kills him not if he had no def items.
what a ********t.

petal R.I.P

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by glitchedaway » November 8, 2015 8:48am | Report
1: you have only +200 health on a petal, her health gain is ****, so you are very susceptible to burst.
2: taka easily kills low health people, he's built for that
3. You had only 100 shield? He can just ultimate you, then flip, and smack you once, dead because you didn't get something different. Taka kills ppl a lot, and if he caught up to you, he used his ultimate. You shouldn't be within that range, that's what pets are for.

glitchedaway
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 8, 2015 1:54pm | Report
@Tonyy

You need a Crucible with Petal if you want that shield to work well. Combining health and defense makes you significantly more durable.

I would've gotten armor instead of the eve of harvest. You can't sustain yourself if you can't survive long enough.

I think they lowered the damage of Petal's ultimate so she can have the team-wide heal.

I'm sorry you couldn't experience Petal's power this update. I play her a lot now and Crystal Petal is a BEAST in the jungle.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved