Vainglory Forums

Additional Ways To Get Talents At Launch!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » May 2, 2017 11:32am | Report

It was expected that Talents would only be acquired via Glory at launch. But thankfully the awesome team at SEMC was able to advance the process allowing you the players to gain additional ways to get Talents at launch. Check out the official release below for more info.

Direct With Glory: Daily ‘Pick 3’

Visit the Market at any time to acquire Talents with Glory. A rotating selection of Talents will be available every 24 hours.

Play Any 5 Different Heroes

The heroes you play will help you get Talents for those specific characters! Play any BRAWL or Standard PvP mode to get credit for playing that hero. Play five different heroes, and you’ll get Talents for those precise five heroes. You can take as long as you want to complete your set of five, but the fastest you can do this is once every 24 hours.

Mystery Chests

In addition to all the usual good stuff, when you open a Mystery Chest, it might include a Talent! Good luck, you might just pull the hero, skin and talent you wanted all at the same time!

Special Offers & Events

As the seasons turn, we’ll look for fun ways to help players get the Talents they’re after.

What Are Talents

Talents is a new progression system coming soon to Vainglory, which is exclusive to BRAWL game modes such as Blitz and Battle Royale.

Some Talents will be fun and flashy, like Ardan’s “Knockout Punch”:

Other talents, like Ardan’s “Super Vanguard,” will look less sexy but boost your stats in crucial ways. A Talent like this one could be the difference between life and death:

We can’t wait to get Talents into your hands … but in the meantime, play as much as possible during Double Glory Weekends so that you’re good to go when this big milestone hits.

*Source
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » May 2, 2017 6:53pm | Report
I want Idris to throw out 2-3 Chakrams so when he buys Echo he can throw out 4-6 and it would be as if all Churn(H*ll) had broken loose.

Muahahahaha.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » May 3, 2017 2:55am | Report
I want Ringo ult to split up into 3 so they will hit everyone in the enemy team
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 3, 2017 9:16am | Report
I want it so that celeste can shoot her ult in all directions
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved