Vainglory Forums

‘Dynasties’ Blackfeather Tier I Skin Reveal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » June 8, 2016 7:53am | Report

Blackfeather’s new ‘Dynasties’ skin series begins an all-new romantic adventure!

Watch Tier I Blackfeather in Action

• Heavy iron rings for maximum arm strength
  • Brand-new ornate designs for his sword and scabbard
  • Topknot and Deep-V to make the ladies swoon
  • Lotus flower for the ultimate romance!

All New Alternative Fate Skin Lore

by SugarVenom

Blackfeather waited for a breezy day to climb his beloved’s window nearest to a blooming tree, for he could not risk blowing his chance to woo the Warlord’s Wife on a day when no pink blossoms would drift past his eyes wet with longing. Hanging outside the window by the tips of his fingers, he paused to long for several moments and drummed up some good solid longing. He longed until the proper wetness brimmed over his eyelids, then he swung into the Warlord’s chamber, knowing that the Warlord himself had retired to his sitting room with his cherry-flavored bubbles, blind to the devilry afoot.

Malene, the Warlord’s Wife, spun with magnificent flourish, beautiful almost to translucency, her eyes, Blackfeather decided, also wet with longing at the sight of him. The Warlord’s chamber was choked full of longing.

Blackfeather gathered Malene up in his arms and allowed his voice to break with heartache as he exclaimed, “My potoo bird, how could you marry another?”

Malene lowered her face. “No!” she cried, “do not embrace me. Do not even look at me, my duckling, for I have been defiled by the Warlord’s kiss. I shall throw myself into the pond for the shame of it.”

“Come away with me, and I shall kiss away your shame, my flamingo,” crooned Blackfeather, and turned her chin up with one finger to allow his longing eyes to sink into own longing eyes, and their lips met, and her fists clenched around what he knew to be his bulging biceps.

“What’s this, then?” Blackfeather’s longing wet eyes opened to see the great Troll Warlord, Phinneas, in the doorway, scratching his butt.

Malene wheeled away from Blackfeather and screamed. “Intruder! Help!” And to Blackfeather’s surprise, she was pointing at him, though it was his kiss that had been interrupted. He spun away toward the window from which he had come; with pleasure he noted that more blossoms were breezing in so he would escape in a cloud of them, which almost did not happen; he heard the whistling of a weapon flying and its cold wind brushing at his neck as he leaped out of the window and ran for his life.
…to be continued?

Interview with Super Evil Artist Justinsane

I wanted a design for Blackfeather that felt kung-fu heroism style. I gave him the heavy arm rings that martial artists use for training and a lotus instead of a rose. I went with a solid, blocky wooden scabbard, very ornate, with threatening shapes and a design that completes when the sword is sheathed. I gave him dark hair, a top knot and a deep V with detail on the inside to give him the silhouette and style of a romance novel cover in action. Blackfeather is a fighter, but I always picture him climbing out different ladies’ bedroom windows.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CroBIKEoFc » June 9, 2016 10:25pm | Report
Hi.....

CroBIKEoFc
Quote | PM | +Rep by CroBIKEoFc » June 9, 2016 10:25pm | Report
Dash wrote:

Blackfeather’s new ‘Dynasties’ skin series begins an all-new romantic adventure!

Watch Tier I Blackfeather in Action

• Heavy iron rings for maximum arm strength
  • Brand-new ornate designs for his sword and scabbard
  • Topknot and Deep-V to make the ladies swoon
  • Lotus flower for the ultimate romance!

All New Alternative Fate Skin Lore

by SugarVenom

Blackfeather waited for a breezy day to climb his beloved’s window nearest to a blooming tree, for he could not risk blowing his chance to woo the Warlord’s Wife on a day when no pink blossoms would drift past his eyes wet with longing. Hanging outside the window by the tips of his fingers, he paused to long for several moments and drummed up some good solid longing. He longed until the proper wetness brimmed over his eyelids, then he swung into the Warlord’s chamber, knowing that the Warlord himself had retired to his sitting room with his cherry-flavored bubbles, blind to the devilry afoot.

Malene, the Warlord’s Wife, spun with magnificent flourish, beautiful almost to translucency, her eyes, Blackfeather decided, also wet with longing at the sight of him. The Warlord’s chamber was choked full of longing.

Blackfeather gathered Malene up in his arms and allowed his voice to break with heartache as he exclaimed, “My potoo bird, how could you marry another?”

Malene lowered her face. “No!” she cried, “do not embrace me. Do not even look at me, my duckling, for I have been defiled by the Warlord’s kiss. I shall throw myself into the pond for the shame of it.”

“Come away with me, and I shall kiss away your shame, my flamingo,” crooned Blackfeather, and turned her chin up with one finger to allow his longing eyes to sink into own longing eyes, and their lips met, and her fists clenched around what he knew to be his bulging biceps.

“What’s this, then?” Blackfeather’s longing wet eyes opened to see the great Troll Warlord, Phinneas, in the doorway, scratching his butt.

Malene wheeled away from Blackfeather and screamed. “Intruder! Help!” And to Blackfeather’s surprise, she was pointing at him, though it was his kiss that had been interrupted. He spun away toward the window from which he had come; with pleasure he noted that more blossoms were breezing in so he would escape in a cloud of them, which almost did not happen; he heard the whistling of a weapon flying and its cold wind brushing at his neck as he leaped out of the window and ran for his life.
…to be continued?

Interview with Super Evil Artist Justinsane

I wanted a design for Blackfeather that felt kung-fu heroism style. I gave him the heavy arm rings that martial artists use for training and a lotus instead of a rose. I went with a solid, blocky wooden scabbard, very ornate, with threatening shapes and a design that completes when the sword is sheathed. I gave him dark hair, a top knot and a deep V with detail on the inside to give him the silhouette and style of a romance novel cover in action. Blackfeather is a fighter, but I always picture him climbing out different ladies’ bedroom windows.

CroBIKEoFc

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved