Vainglory Forums

Lurking in the Shadows... The Rare 'Clownwalker!'

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » April 3, 2018 4:49pm | Report

Vainglory parties will never be the same. Terrify your opponents with the all-new rare Churnwalker skin: ‘Clownwalker!’

Model & Effects Changes:
  • Yellow clown costume with blue polka dots, green frills, suspender & zipper
  • Spiky orange hair
  • Red clown nose
  • Creepy clown makeup with crazy, two-tone eyes & horrifying smile
  • Big clown shoes with scary googly eyes
  • Four savage fists spring out from the body, two holding hooked chains

Welcome to the Party!

Isha vavad, shobez! Which of you darlings is the guest of honor? Don’t be shy. This is a happy occasion, so smile, like me! I have candy, and magic, and tricks to show you. Don’t you want to see my tricks? Aren’t you funny, running away, as if you could ever escape me. A Churnstorm blew me away, and it will blow all of you away too unless you stay close. And if you won’t stay, I’ll make you stay with these fun hooks. Better to stay than be blown away, friends. Absto, ido oedo ikrad ahskadez ugui idam!

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Falcuneer » April 3, 2018 8:33pm | Report
THIS LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Henry Ford: "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

Hey guys! How

Falcuneer
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ehrupt » April 8, 2018 1:56am | Report
Glad theirs gonna be a churnwalker skin finally, thought it was a new character at first haha!

Ehrupt

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved