Vainglory Forums

Welcome New VaingloryFire Admins!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » April 12, 2019 6:58pm | Report
Hey guys! It's my pleasure to introduce some of my fellow team members who will be helping out around VaingloryFire starting today.

Wayne3100 is the master of attention to detail and will be taking care of patch updates, adding new heroes, and just generally keeping our databases spick and span.

Hades4u has a passion for running events that bring the community together, and he will be bringing that passion to VaingloryFire by running community events and site giveaways.

miyari might not be seen on-site too much, but she will be managing our Twitter and Facebook pages - so that she can share your awesome creations with the Vainglory community at large and let them see that we’re here to help!

Please welcome Wayne3100, Hades4u, and miyari to VaingloryFire and make them feel at home! I know they are going to do awesome work and, with our powers combined, we'll make VaingloryFire even better than it already is!

I will still be working on VaingloryFire, and you can always feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » April 14, 2019 1:28pm | Report
Hello everyone!

Happy to be here. :D

Hades4u
<Community Manager>
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeathWish » April 15, 2019 11:51pm | Report
HELAW
IGN:R9EDeathWish
(capital "R,E,D,W)

Mains:varya-taka-lance-ylva-magnus
I usualy use any carry, but...., MEH

DeathWish
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved