Vainglory Forums

We're Looking for Moderators!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » May 11, 2016 8:41am | Report

That's right, we're looking for some fine upstanding folk to join the ranks as site moderators.

What are some qualities we're looking for?
  • Friendly and outgoing - you must always maintain a positive attitude when posting
  • Engages with the community - please help us help you by pointing out any community concerns or issues
  • Cool under pressure - you keep calm in the face of anger and make unbiased decisions
  • Active daily - ok maybe not EVERY day, but you check the site most days
  • Know the rules - you know the site rules front and back

Submit your application to [email protected] with the subject line, "Moderator Application". Let us know why you think you'd be a great Moderator.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 11, 2016 12:29pm | Report
I was going to ask but then I read the first point

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » May 11, 2016 12:32pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

I was going to ask but then I read the first point

Haha still <3 you!

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 12, 2016 7:58am | Report
Quoted:

Haha still <3 you!

Ya I get mad to easily to be of any use as a mod

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lancelot050 » May 12, 2016 9:30am | Report
I volunteer

Lancelot050
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 12, 2016 9:33am | Report
Lancelot050 wrote:

I volunteer

How long have you been active and participating, because your account is brand new

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neko » May 12, 2016 10:56am | Report
I volunteer~
Please provide feedback for Ma koshka guide

Neko
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lancelot050 » May 12, 2016 3:45pm | Report
I have been around for almost half a year now and played over 600 messages in vg. I made this acvount recently bc i never felt i would make a big difference by having an account. And i still dont feel much better of having one. But that can changr by having responsebility for this community . I can offer atleast 5 days a week, being polite to people and let good arguements go before blind rage and think i know the rules pretty well... well this is what i can offer if you dont thnk i have it in me let me know if you are interested let me know. Either way i hope you find the best people to mod. Much love lancelot050<3

Lancelot050
Quote | PM | +Rep by Amazingelk » May 13, 2016 2:56am | Report
I volunteer, hopefully by the time you've read this I will have read your rules enough times to know them by heart, I am currently not that active but will be more so in the coming weeks
Main:Catherine
Tier:4
Ign:Amazingelk
-Elk

Amazingelk
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » May 13, 2016 8:18am | Report
Make sure you guys submit your application to [email protected] with the subject line, "Moderator Application".

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved