Vainglory Forums

You Asked For It: ‘School Days’ Koshka!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » June 6, 2017 7:13am | Report

Continuing on with the popular School Days skin series a new student has entered the class. She's got her own unique style and she's the cat's meow when it comes to fashion. She also is starting her own club which you can read more about in the official release below.

Check Her Out In Game:

Model Changes

• School uniform with vest, school emblem and fashionable bows
  • Tabby meow-meow backpack
  • Kitty-face stockings
  • FUZZY SOFT PAWS WITH DANGER CLAWS – MATCHY TAIL & EARS!
  • Shiny strappy shoes with cat ears
  • Pink hair

Alternate Fate Lore: The Cat Lovers’ Club!

By Sugarvenom

Aww c’mon, Lyra, lemme be vice president. I’m a great assistant, and I’m super good at telling people what to do for when you’re not around. Watch: YOU! Share your gum! YOU! No sleeping in class! YOU! Read books!

…no? Okay, so I’m not bossy enough. I can be in the band. I can play EVERY instrument. I can’t make actual songs yet, but I can make them sound louder than anyone!

…no? Aww. I wanna join the Kendo Club but it’s hard to hold the swords with my fuzzy paws. Whaddya mean, “Take them off?” They’re my paws. Would you take off your hands? Silly.

FINE. I’ll make my OWN club. It’ll be the Cat Lovers’ Club, and EVERYONE will be allowed to join, and everyone will WANNA join because everyone loves cats. We’ll pet kitties and give them nicknames and train them to do tricks. We’ll begin and end every meeting with group hugs. So there! Wanna come?
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » June 6, 2017 1:01pm | Report
And now I'll have to play Koshka again. Love this skin.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » June 6, 2017 4:48pm | Report
reminds anyone of academy ahri?
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » June 6, 2017 6:55pm | Report
THE TEACHER = NEW HERO COMFIRMED?

Hey, if the community got School Days Koshka by repeatedly asking them we can make the teacher that's about to wake Vox a new hero.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » June 7, 2017 7:01pm | Report
Who would be the teacher for the school day group?
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsLegitBuilds » June 7, 2017 7:21pm | Report
The teacher looks like a monk/priest to me
To seek the unknown
Hate it! or Love it!
Mediolasin.

ItsLegitBuilds

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved