Vainglory Forums

Decent-ish Team Looking For Members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fxknight » November 12, 2015 7:16pm | Report
Hi, I am Fxknight. I am currently looking for some members that want to join our team. Our ranking range is between Decentish and Pretty Good. Please add me in-game if you are interested.
We are specificly looking for a roam. We would like someone who is stable in that position and not flexible to all. Although we aren't so high up now, we plan on pushing with your help. We can play agressively but we tend to have fun while doing so. If the name of the team matters to you, ours is "Forgetten Sins"

IGN: Fxknight

Fxknight
Quote | PM | +Rep by Traokin » November 23, 2015 11:01pm | Report
I am interested, my tag is Traokin. I play Ardan alllll day longggg haha. I'll push y'all to the next level.

Traokin
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 24, 2015 2:02am | Report
I would join but I already have my own team a and you may want to show your region like I'm in SEA and I could get super hyped about this team and playing with you but then I could find out it's in EU and then I'll just be like .... Cri .

Also wouldn't it help for someone in your team to learn roam, Like seriously roam can be just as fun as playing jungle or lane is.

E.g When my friend supports for me he plays Ardan but he gets a BP and in result at the end of the fights he just kills the whole enemy team because of his stacks. Although armour can counter this so when you do this strategy you may want your WP carry to buy piercing and by then if they stay alive the enemies armour will be pierced and BP can just wreck the enemy team.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagnifiqueNL » November 26, 2015 10:17am | Report
I looking for 1 laner, if u are interested mpm me ;)

MagnifiqueNL
Quote | PM | +Rep by KoBlank » December 14, 2015 2:52am | Report
Im interested in joining.

region is SEA

KoBlank

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved