Vainglory Forums

Deft Guild Recruitment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veranthe » December 16, 2015 6:53pm | Report
Hello! Veranthe is my name and I am a representative of the guild Deft.
Deft is a fairly new guild and we're seeking active—both competitive and casual—members.

A Little Bit About Us:
This guild currently consists of 13 members—including me. We communicate by using Skype and Discord. We've achieved great teamwork and friendship between our members. Our guild has both an equal amount of competitiveness and fun, whether it's off or on Vainglory. Members of Deft help each other in improving in Vainglory. At the moment, Deft is a level 16 guild. For future plans, Deft is looking into expanding our guild in terms of guild members, raising our guild level, and hopefully interacting with other guilds.

Interested?
Below are the requirements, the information you'll need to fill out, and my contact information if there is anything you've got a question about. Once everything is completed, you'll be required to have a test game with one or two members from Deft. It's just a game where we see how you play with a team and how knowledgeable you are in fighting against one, so don't sweat about it too much! This will be the final step in seeing if you'll be accepted into this guild.
*Regions do not matter. If you are not in the NA region, we are willing to make an account for you.

Requirements:
。Must have a Skype and Discord.
。Must be active. Be able to play weekly unless there is an excuse.
。Must be tier 4 and above.
。Be able to respect every member of the guild. Toxic behavior will not be taken lightly.

Fill out the information below:
。IGN:
。Skill Tier:
。Skype ID:
。Your time-zone:
。Main heroes:
。Main role:
。(Optional) Your strategies in winning a game:
。(Optional) A little bit about yourself:

If you have any questions, you can ask in this thread or contact me.

My contact information:
。IGN:Vetanthe
。Skype: Veranthe

Veranthe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved