Vainglory Forums

Game is good ppl suck

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cloudydayz » March 20, 2015 10:09am | Report
Every ****ing game I play I have the worst teammates who feed don't use teamwork and don't know how to make team comps. Please put skilled players with skilled players cause not 1 good player can carry two **** players. I'm tired of playing with trash *** kids. Also waiting 15 min to surrender is ********. I don't want to waste my time knowing from the start that we are going to lose and play with no real competitiveness where's the fun in that. the I'm playing with kids who don't know how to play. I guess it's because the more I play the more I learn. I can see other players making big mistakes that cost games. Also signs these signs that use to someone sign and no one knows wtf it means. Putting go sign on a bush. Isn't going to tell the team let's sit here for a while till someone comes by to bank them. Theres no communication its all based off of players knowledge. If you have inexperienced players they are not going to know what do. This game needs chat of some sort and ranking system badly from my pov

Cloudydayz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 23, 2015 7:04am | Report
a ranking system would be nice but a chat would make the game worse ppl would just type instead of play so where is the fun in that you say
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrWreckHD » April 2, 2015 2:07pm | Report
I know how you feel, just recently I played a game where although i locked in jungle way before anyone else, as well as indicating it, my team decides to pick taka and koshka :/
IGN: MrWreckHD
Lvl: 6
Wins: 20
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Catherine
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka , Glaive
Alt characters(lane): Petal
Practicing: SAW , Taka , Adagio

MrWreckHD
Quote | PM | +Rep by NatureLovers » May 23, 2015 7:40am | Report
Well, i've met several person with bad behaviour. Guess what, the next game i've played against them turn out to be humilation haha
(Ex: IVGlars)

IGN : NLv
LVL : 13
Wins : 114
Main : none

NatureLovers
Quote | PM | +Rep by ladt » May 23, 2015 7:51am | Report
how do you guy put your stats so easily?

ladt
Quote | PM | +Rep by ladt » May 23, 2015 7:51am | Report
how do you guy put your stats so easily?

ladt
Quote | PM | +Rep by Celyu » May 27, 2015 9:07am | Report
Quoted:
Game is good ppl suck

Every multiplayer game ever.

Celyu
Quote | PM | +Rep by L1FE » May 27, 2015 5:07pm | Report
Join my guild. :)
http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/new-guild-recruiting-the-undying-ones.19510/
Main: L1FE
Skill Tier: Simply Amazing
Karma Level: 17
Wins: 180+ (I don't play too much)
Region: NA

Been playing since November of 2014

L1FE

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved