Vainglory Forums

League of Legends From MMO9

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by liebemango » August 21, 2015 10:44pm | Report
Hello Everyone,
This is Angle from mmo9.com.We are a group of dedicated League of Legends players from all corners of the world. We currently boost on the following servers: NA, OCE, EUW, EUNE, RUS, TR, LAS, LAS and BR.
All of our boosters are diamond players in the current season in mmo9, with considerable experience in both competitive play, and boosting. Many of our coaches and boosters have won competitions and cups, and have been involved in many LAN events.
We are the cheapest and fastest elo boosting service teams , and we will get you to the rating you pay for always .
We have boosted over three thousand accounts with unparalleled customer service and prices.
We have implemented an added layer of security measures for your accounts safety, and your elo boost is untraceable by Riot if you choose us.
More information, please contact us:
Email:[email protected]
Angel

liebemango
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 23, 2015 5:27pm | Report
This is vainglory not league of legends fool.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 18, 2015 1:19pm | Report
@Yangusbeef

that's why he/she posted in the Off Topic section

plus I'm pretty sure it's a scam
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by eggshell1 » November 18, 2015 2:31pm | Report
So you pay them to raise your ELO? Seems legit.
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I EVOLVE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL.

eggshell1
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 18, 2015 5:50pm | Report
Go back to league scrubs c:

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved