Vainglory Forums

Liquidators: We are looking for a new team member

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by taylorwratten » July 21, 2016 8:14am | Report
Hey, I am looking for a good player to join my team. We are on the EU server and would love for you to be able to play roam, but it doesn't matter as long as your willing to be flexible with your positions. We are all high ranked players around 8-9 who want to rich higher ranks in this season. We are in the age range of 14-17 so we are a pretty young team yet very skilled. My team reached 7th rank in Spring Season and at the moment it has rank 7 silver. I am looking for a player who is rank 8+, speaks English and have WhatsApp. If you're a good player and speak English, message me in game (my IGN is "Cemlorot") or email me at [email protected] if I'm not online. I have only 1 place in team, if you are good player, you are welcome to join us in our journey to rank 10.

taylorwratten
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » July 24, 2016 1:07pm | Report
go to the guild/recruitment forum

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved