Vainglory Forums

Ranked Matches.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 2, 2015 9:53pm | Report
So, I am uncrudable and I am not bad 4 silver vain glory player, I dropped from decentish bronze today... My reason, the one and only solo queue

Solo queue as we all know is a rigged adomination in pretty much every and any rank. There are toxic people and noobs everywhere and I suffered 5 - 7 matches of this in a row.

So if anyone with the same problem who could support or lift well, shoot me a friend request so we can do ranked matches together.

Right now I main BP Glaive.

Jungler: Glaive.
Lane: Ringo
Support/Roam: Catherine

- Please pm me if your actually good, I don't want to play with ******s who think there awesome for wrecking with WP Saw or idiots who don't even know the meaning of ironguard or how to even build and play support properly. - IGN: uncrudable

* Must be on SEA *

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » November 6, 2015 11:06am | Report
But that is the ultimate test. Learn to adapt and stop making excuses. Who are you to be toxic towards lower level skill tier? If you play with high level more than likely they will carry you through some matches and what would you learn? That it is beneficial to not hold your own but let others who can play better than you help you rank up. At some point in you miserable life I hope you remember when you were a noob and you still are with that attitude.

Solo queue is supposed to help you get better. Your the idiot that play rank too much and doesn't decide when to quit. You should try casual first and build enthusiasm ( and no its not in game) and go from there.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 6, 2015 3:04pm | Report
Thanks for the hate/support, I get that people get mad when some people give excuses for losing which I do and yes I play ranked but I only play ranked to get to where less trolls are. Solo queue casual is as stupid as ranked, I can't even play support in casual as well ranked, this is why I would just like someone to play with in a party :)

Thanks anyway.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 6, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Rank up in Solo Queue with a party. When you hit Pretty Good bronze you can start playing by yourself.

It helps to play with enthusiasm. It boosts your performance

Try playing with Petal. I just played with her and she's a BEAST now. I tried crystal and went against a SAW. I won with Petal's range.

Petal FTW
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 6, 2015 3:41pm | Report
Yeah I played petal before her munions lost there heal in 1.9 but I'm excited to play her again, didn't think about playing her on ranked. As for the party thing, I do try and play as a party as much as possible but my team isn't always on to 3 man queue and that's why this is here, to find peeps to play with.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » November 6, 2015 8:38pm | Report
You're not going to get a lot of sympathy for dropping to 4s from 5b. I've dropped to Not Bad from Pretty Good 3 times now, should expect and get used to it. Currently on a good streak in PG solo Q, having some great matches and been fortunate to have someone actually carry me through my bad performances. It doesn't happen often, but it does and will happen to you too. On another related note, the last match I played our teams jungle PETAL carried us through the early game and kept the k/d scores even till we took the late game win.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 6, 2015 9:16pm | Report
Thanks for telling me I'll eventually come back from terrible performances in some games :), Although I do need to understand that you can drop a lot further then 1 rank, I was just kind of frustrated after dropping and resulted in making this to get back up as quick as possible and get good team mates to party with.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 7, 2015 4:09pm | Report
Thanks everyone for telling me how to get rank and where solo queue is more possible to achieve, I did end up getting someone else to play with and from that my team has got more awesome and I achieved decentish again c: with the added bonus of great karma.

This did help me a lot restricting myself from doing stupid sht and so on so on.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved