Vainglory Forums

Survey for all levels of E-sports players! Please participate!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by demanen » September 16, 2015 12:07pm | Report
Hello,

I am a master‘s student from Šiauliai University in Lithuania and I am writing a thesis on e-sports culture and education. I myself have for many years been a games (mainly online) and that‘s why I want to make the genre of e-sports and its community more popular and noteworthy.
I want to ask you to fill out the survey, to which you can find a link below. It should take you up to 20 minutes to complete. The purpose of this survey is to assess the needs of all levels of e-sports players. The thesis itself will attempt to find solutions to these issues in theory of sports education. I value opinions of every respondent!
The survey is completely anonymous.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s9V7m1GKMbXi5YGtvAvu61tLGw6ifnq-a0IlPr2w038/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you!
Å U Intercultural development and mediation masters student,
Gintautas Jazdauskas

demanen
Quote | PM | +Rep by eggshell1 » October 19, 2015 8:34pm | Report
Just filled one out! Pretty interesting and questions i never even thought of before.
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I EVOLVE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL.

eggshell1
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved