Vainglory Forums

114 wins Karma Level 14

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShotInTheDark » December 20, 2014 8:42pm | Report
I decided to join the forum here. I have been very unlucky to be paired with a lot of mediocre players and lost a lot of matches as a result.

I am looking to build a strong friend list.
Here is my playing style:
I play 3 characters: SAW, Krul, Catherine

SAW:

As Saw I stay in the lane. I have a primarily crystal build. I prefer to be alone in the lane. and I come down to the jungle often to help team mates. Late in the game I prefer my team to stay together. Meaning the other two players have to be patient and wait for me to catch up with them on the map (SAW is very very slow, and I sell boots late in the game). I will be the biggest damage dealer on the team, guaranteed!!

KRUL:

As Krul I aim to dominate the jungle. However, I often hide in the bushes by the lane to help kill the enemies. I can easily kill the Kracken on my own as soon as I hit level 12. I can take up a lot of damage for the team in ganks. My Kill-Death ratio at the end will always be the best.

Catherine:

As Catherine I play as a floater, meaning I switch between jungle and the lane. My aim is to assist in as many kills as possible. I will spam my abilities and initiate all the team fights. I will always try to play side by side with the Laner and the Jungler.

Feel free to mention which characters you play and little of your strategy. Leave your name at the end so that I can add you.
My main characters: SAW and Krul
Can also play Catherine.

Tier: Pretty Good

ShotInTheDark
Quote | PM | +Rep by sirhc » December 21, 2014 9:38am | Report
Hey we player earlier today, good matches man :)
IGN- sirhc

:)

sirhc
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 22, 2014 7:40pm | Report
I'd love to play sometime if your region is NA.
I can play Petal, Cath, or Skaarf depending on who you'd pick. Skaarf I go crystal build on, and usually hang back behind my teammates for protection.
I can jungle or lane with Petal, and I usually have a tanky build on her.
When playing Cath I have a support build, and usually go between lane a jungle in throughout the game if there's not 2 laners, but usually can't upgrade my boots as quick, so I'll be slower mid game, but I usually carry warhorn, so if I need it I can use it. Usually use warhorn to also help low-health teammates get away, and have a crucible if there's a ringo to protect from his ults after-affect.
I'm map aware, and usually know whats going on. Plus I'm quick to listen to pings.
Karma level is 19, almost 20.
My tier is "The Hotness"
ign is; dream21
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shuang » December 24, 2014 9:31am | Report
My strategy is to build tank.

IGN: sadism
Region:NA
Main:Catherine
Karma level:12
Tier level: the hotness

shuang

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved