Vainglory Forums

active vainglory beta player here, LFT

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FaeZaFeanAegis » October 3, 2017 5:55pm | Report
Hi all, my name in-game both on discord and on vain, is FaeZaFeanAegis(#9977) I'm looking for a competitive active team to play with. I'm on at pretty much all hours of the day and would like a team not necessarily the same schedule as me but at least some active and smart players.

Tired of solo ranking only to be disappointed with the randoms. Plus I've been to t5 gold almost t6 bronze. So I'm not complete trash when it comes to playing.

I'm an all around fill but prefer jungle as I excel at that vs roam/captain or carry ( carry being my least favorite role).

Please keep in mind though that I'm willing to adapt to any team necessities as a role.

If what I say is of interest to you, please friend me I'm game and message me or reach me on discord with my tag FaeZaFeanAegis#9977

P.s. yes caps on my name are necessary on discord and ingame

FaeZaFeanAegis

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved