Vainglory Forums

[Arc] Arcane Genesis | NA | Semi Competitive | T7+ | New and looking for members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » January 15, 2018 7:58pm | Report
Arcane Genesis is a new guild looking for active members who are willing to improve, party up, and have fun. I am looking for members who are T7 (The Hotness) or above. Anyone is willing to join as long as you follow the rules. The rules are:​

- Do not be toxic. Speaking your mind about something or complaining about a bad match every now and then is acceptable but always bad mouthing something, being negative, or just flat out talking toxic is not acceptable.
- Do not spam messages, especially explicit or inappropriate ones.
- Do not promote other guilds in the guild chat and/or guild discord
- Do not look down on other members just because they are a lower rank or not as skilled.
- Finally, dont troll or give up on team mates. Even if your losing badly, leaving or trolling your team mates is never acceptable.

Discord is preferred but you dont have to use it if you cannot or dont want to. There is no weekly guild fame requirement for now but keep in mind that when a good amount of members join, 1 will be put into action. Please add me on discord or in game if you are interested in joining the guild. If you have any questions about the guild, again, add me on discord, in game, or ask in the comments down below. ​ My Discord is DarkIntent#9955 My IGN is DarkIntent

Thanks for reading and being interested in joining. I hope to see you on the fold! ^_^
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved