Vainglory Forums

Average Gamerz Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThaniTheMage » August 29, 2017 6:00pm | Report
Forgot to include this, but the region is NA.Discord Linkin case the image doesn't apear this js what it said.
Basic Info : This guild as of now was made exactly 3 days , 17 hours, 5 minutes, and 17 seconds. So we are preety small as of now we have 3 members including me, now do not worry, we aren’t a noob guild, we know how this works. To join you gatta be atleast Teir 5, not just that but you have to be active, it’s a really new guild som im only asking for 600 fame a week :3.
Rules : For the most part your free to do whatever you’d like just a few things though, pleas don’t anger other guildies, also don’t troll in matches, and moat importantly, when you lose don’t be so salty.
Info on the leader : He was Vainglorius Gold as of last season, however in his own words he became tired of how his previous guild worked and decided to make a smurf account to start up his own guild. He mains Carry, and his smurf as of now is T7.
Yay joining info : Well if you read up to here, you must atleast be considering joining, so theres three ways to join, 1 is very fast (exept after 11 pm central time), 2 is of medium speed, and 3 is essentially the slowest possible way to join. 1. Join the discord link either ontop of this or on the bottom, depending on whati decided to do, anyway join the discord and @ one of the leaders (they have the red colored names or an officer wich are blue colored. 2. Send a friend request to the leaders account (ign: ThaniTheMage) and if hes on ask him to join. 3. Leave a comment on this post with your IGN and reason to join the guild, either ThaniTheMage or KingThanitose will add you and invite you.
So if you don’t want to join my guild might I suggest looking at my friend’s phaloe’s guild (ill post the link to his post (when he makes it)) Thanks for reading :3

ThaniTheMage

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved