Vainglory Forums

Brand New Guild, Azerath! (NA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheDarkestWisp » July 3, 2018 12:52am | Report
Hello Friends! My name is Nathan, or the TheDarkestWisp, and i am the leader of a guild called Azerath (AZE). We are a brand new guild im trying to build from scratch (just accepted our first member today!) and hope i can make it blossom into a thriving community of people who want to hang out and play with each other. We are a semi competitive guild, putting hope in our players to play, rather than requiring fame or instilling activity timers. I aim to keep this guild friendly, playful, and loving, while also kicking a ton of *** (can i say that on here? :D)((BTW! Discord is guild and guild applicants only cx )
Reqs for joining:
-Discord (along with discord activity)
-An interview must be held (by me obvi :) )
Thats it! If anyone is interested, please join this link! Cant wait to meet all of you!
https://discord.gg/bBe7T3U

TheDarkestWisp
Quote | PM | +Rep by xArcticPhoenix » July 8, 2018 10:37am | Report
Message kinda controdicts itself by saying not putting activity timers then at the end require an activity timer for discord might wanna rephrase that piece to solely nnot requiring fame

xArcticPhoenix

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved