Vainglory Forums

Brand new guild, no skill restriction. Please please please consider!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jacobeemaniscool » December 8, 2019 5:04pm | Report
Cringe warning! The following content may be cringeworthy to certain audiences. Please proceed with caution.

Please consider joining my guild if you like forming parties, earning guild chests, or just think the name “Apocalypse Sheep” is exactly your style. It’s brand new so it’ll be small for a while. If it doesn’t get bigger just from me posting this thread, then I expect it’ll increase once the guild level gets moderately high next season.

Please DON’T join if you intend to be rude in chat, have no interest in improving and helping others improve, and discussing how to become better players post-match.

This guild is intended to be semi-competitive, meaning we’ll do our best in playing the game when it doesn’t get in the way of life. We care about improving our rank and getting rewards, but if someone else has something come up in the middle of a game, then leaving mid-match is acceptable. If something like this occurs, please be considerate towards guild members as real life comes before vainglory.

I myself am a fairly old player of Vainglory, but that doesn’t mean I’m good at it. This guild is created with the purpose of improving my own skills (and getting in on those guild chests). I want to be as good a player as I can be, and I’ll be depending on my more experienced or insightful guildmates to help teach me. Please join this guild with the expectation of being helpful and even more accepting of help.

One last thing that definitely needs mentioning: activity. To start out, I think that a guild activity requirement of biweekly is appropriate. If you have to go inactive for longer than that, there needs to be a comment in chat at least estimating when you’ll be back. I myself am prone to periods of inactivity and I understand how those things go. However, I feel that this will not be a problem for those reading this. I hope that these things are not something I will not need to moderate and that you will hold yourself to these rules and that you will contribute to the guild, and be respectful and accepting.

All that aside, I hope to see you soon in our guild! I really love this game and want to have good friends that play it with me! And in case you didn’t catch the name, it’s Apocalypse Sheep.

Jacobeemaniscool
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jacobeemaniscool » December 8, 2019 5:32pm | Report
Ps, the guild is open for now. no need to pm, just head on game and join.

Jacobeemaniscool
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fullmetal » December 25, 2019 7:12pm | Report
Hi, cant find your guild in search....

Fullmetal

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved