Vainglory Forums

Casual Guild IceClimbers recruiting! (EU)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpaceD » May 19, 2016 6:02am | Report
New casual guild looking to recruit players, I value loyalty,activity and overall friendliness over rank, tier and where you finished last season.
I set this up guild up so that people from all levels of play could party up together and have a laugh of VG because soloQ is such pain to play. Using the App Discord is a must it just means communication in game is a lot better leading to us winning more :) Inactivty isnt a massive thing here obviously if you havent been online for a month then we know you rage quit and deleted the game xD
If your interested add me in game- SpaceD
Or message you're ign and Discord and ill invite you.
See you in the fold..

SpaceD
Quote | PM | +Rep by DJGZ » May 19, 2016 7:28am | Report
Hi, I am currently looking for an active, friendly guild, and I thought this one sounded perfect for me. I am fairly new to vainglory, so I didn't play last season, but I am level 15, currently playing ranked matches, tier 3 silver (rock solid). I play daily, and have great karma. Please get back to me my discord is: #2634
Or you can message me in game: DJGZ (I have sent you a friend request)

- George

DJGZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by SoySauceBanana » May 19, 2016 7:37am | Report
Hey well whats up?!

SoySauceBanana
Quote | PM | +Rep by SoySauceBanana » May 19, 2016 7:37am | Report
i would love to join

SoySauceBanana
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mkgrow » May 19, 2016 7:56am | Report
Hi there im Mkgrow 6tier newbie that just started this game id love to join friendly and acktive guild. Do you have any place for me? Id love to know add me as friend ok?
THANKS

Mkgrow
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpaceD » May 19, 2016 8:12am | Report

i would love to join

Is your ign the same as your forum name?

SpaceD
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpaceD » May 19, 2016 8:15am | Report
Mkgrow wrote:

Hi there im Mkgrow 6tier newbie that just started this game id love to join friendly and acktive guild. Do you have any place for me? Id love to know add me as friend ok?
THANKS

Cant find you in the region try adding me

SpaceD
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mkgrow » May 19, 2016 12:02pm | Report
I have sent you a request :)

Mkgrow

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved