Vainglory Forums

Central Alabama looking for same-room team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smackatudie » December 24, 2014 9:50am | Report
Karma level 16, 146 wins looking for people in the Birmingham area for same-room play. Hopefully, we can find a site(s) with good internet (and preferably good snacks--slaughter is thirsty work) where we can all yell across the table, without having to ping the PUGtards (Pick Up Group ******s). Also, I'm getting sick and tired of AFKers dragging me down and wasting my time, and hope that same-room play will cut down on this.

I generally play Adagio (support/hybrid), Skaarf or Krul, but I'm not married to them.

If you're interested, PM me for more contact info.

Device: iPhone 6 Plus

IGN: Smackatudie

Smackatudie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avocat » December 25, 2014 10:02pm | Report
I'm in Montgomery but that's still too far to travel. Feel free to look me up and friend me. Karma 10, 50+ wins. I'm more comfortable with Taka in the jungle, but have ventured into the lane with Skaarf a few times.
Avocat
Karma level 20
Wins 200+
Decent-Ish
All PUGs so far.

Avocat
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smackatudie » December 26, 2014 3:57pm | Report
Hey, Avocat!

Montgomery is a bit far to just pop down, but I'll certainly add you and look for you.

Smackatudie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Er1que » December 27, 2014 12:21pm | Report
My name is er1que in game im level 3 karma but its cause of losing with dumb *** afkers on my team add me so we can play

Er1que
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smackatudie » December 28, 2014 10:16am | Report
Done! I feel your pain about AFKers. Hopefully the new changes will help that.

Smackatudie
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » December 28, 2014 10:25am | Report
You can't complain about afkers, I can go 16-6-4 with 2 afkers, also there's hardly a difference between karma from winning and losing. Also it's not like you get an afker or 2 every game.
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smackatudie » December 31, 2014 1:26pm | Report
AboveAverage wrote:

You can't complain about afkers, I can go 16-6-4 with 2 afkers, also there's hardly a difference between karma from winning and losing. Also it's not like you get an afker or 2 every game.

Smackatudie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smackatudie » December 31, 2014 1:30pm | Report
AboveAverage wrote:

I can certainly complain about AFKers! I don't really care what you can do (or not…and I'm not pointing out that you're a douche for telling me what I can or can't do, aren't you proud of me?), in most cases AFKers wreck the game for the other two people playing. It's not about the karma, it's about the game.

Also, recently I've been having an AFKer about every other game, and some days it's 2 of 3. It's especially annoying when it's a Guest account. I'm Karma level 18--why should I have to deal with AFK Guests?

Smackatudie
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » December 31, 2014 2:54pm | Report
It's not like you show mercy on another team for having an afk player.. They could have a reason for going afk, you don't know. I bet you go afk occasionally. And saying how you're not "pointing out" that I'm a "douche" makes you immature. Stop complaining, it's part of the game.
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avocat » January 3, 2015 9:51am | Report
So people are queuing as a team of 3, plus a guest, and you get stuck with the guest account that AFKs. Interesting strat.
Avocat
Karma level 20
Wins 200+
Decent-Ish
All PUGs so far.

Avocat

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved