Vainglory Forums

Chaos Unseen Now Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » October 14, 2015 6:49am | Report
Hey guys

I am one of the members of this guild called Chaos Unseen. It is a NA guild, pretty scrubby right now, but we are always looking for new members. What makes us different from other guilds is that our guild is social media based. What does that mean? Well it means that we communicate through a social media network, the Google Plus Vainglory Community. Right now, we need more active players. You actually don't have to be really amazing at the game, you just have to be active a lot. Also, having a google plus account helps because our guild members communicate through google hangouts. We used to be in another guild, but we recently moved to this one (because of problems concerning inactive players). So right now, we are only level 2. However, I hope that some of you guys can help and join us, and also take part in the Vainglory Google Plus community

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 2tall2lose187 » October 14, 2015 5:51pm | Report
I'd be interested in joining your guild
I'm on most of the week

2tall2lose187

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved