Vainglory Forums

Competitive eSports Guild NA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnixXz » February 10, 2016 4:41pm | Report
Application for Cryptic Nation, Competitive eSports Professional Guild in NA, Currently in the Winter Season - Catherine Bracket)

- In Game Name
- Skill Tier
- Why would you like to Join Cryptic Nation?
- How would you benifit Cryptic Nation?
- Any Social Media?
- Favourite Competitive eSports Guild?

UnixXz
<Editor>
Quote | PM | +Rep by J4ll4h » February 15, 2016 4:12am | Report
- j4ll4h
- SA bronze
- I had a friend in your guild and I also encountered your POA members in a ranked match one time and liked what I saw.
- I guess my loyalty and determination to get better, along with my non toxic behavior and positive mindset.
- Yes, I have an Instagram.
- Well, Gankstars because they represented NA in the world invitational and I like to show em support. Von Menace because they are on the come up and I also like invincible Armada. I know it's more than one but I couldn't leave anybody out.
IGN: J4ll4h
Region: NA
Position: Roam/Jungle

J4ll4h
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnixXz » February 17, 2016 10:11pm | Report
Hello, We would Love to Have you part of Cryptic Nation, But currently we are Recruiting PoA+ for now, HOWEVER !!!
We have recently opened a 2nd guild : Cryptic Amateur (CRYA) ! Add the leader : Toxicnoise for an Invite ! :)

UnixXz
<Editor>
Quote | PM | +Rep by J4ll4h » February 18, 2016 4:44am | Report
Haha, coincidentally that was the friend I was referring to when I said a friend of mine was in your guild. Alright, I'll talk to him.
IGN: J4ll4h
Region: NA
Position: Roam/Jungle

J4ll4h
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved