Vainglory Forums

Consider yourself a good player? We need you! WE GOT SWAGGER (SWAG) is now recruiting.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by fexian » January 27, 2017 8:57am | Report
Hey guys,

I recently started a guild and I'm looking for some good players to join our team, our guild will be primarily English speaking, we need some good reliable people who have good sportsman like conduct, at the moment the guild is open to everybody to join but eventually when we have enough players the minimum requirement will be credible threat, players who are inactive for more than 2 weeks will be kicked to let other regular players join, that is unless you have built a good reputation with the guild then we may wait longer.

We currently have 2 members, both of us are credible threats, should you wish to join just add me to your friends list my username is FEXIAN

Please make sure you have no guild so I can then invite you after accepting your friend invite.

Regards,

Fex

fexian
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » February 23, 2017 12:33pm | Report
cyanogenmoded is my ign
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheMinuteman » February 26, 2017 7:50pm | Report
Which server?

TheMinuteman
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved