Vainglory Forums

EA Guild Recruitment [PSN] Persona

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by The Apple » March 30, 2016 6:20am | Report
We are an active guild based on the East Asia server. We are currently recruiting new members for the spring season. We are looking for active players who are dedicated to the play of Vainglory. We have a range of skill tiers in our guild. We play mostly casually. Read a bit about us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please fill out our recruitment form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pjHA2PpgPRXSJ18PYPkcnh-vEb5I5cpk7GXM6-5eKjQ/viewform

Guild Highlights:
•English speaking
•VERY ACTIVE
•Primarily a casual guild, but some members have a competitive edge!
•Collaboration! This is a team game, and this guild is built on team effort.
•In-houses held frequently
•Spring Season In-house league tournament
•Coaching from higher tier players (if requested)
•Respectful of all members concerns
•You will be expected to treat others with respect equally.
•We have a strong group of competitive players (Tier 7-8)
•Active chat group and voice chat capabilities by using Discord
•Play games together outside of VG

Guild Requirements:
•Committed to the game
•Respect
•Discord (The link to Discord can be found in the form)
•Ranked Mode unlocked
•We prefer our members to be well-rounded players knowledgeable and capable in various roles.
•Open to respectful constructive criticism

Our guild is run by people who truly want to help you improve as a player and have fun doing it. Our leaders are open to hear the concerns of everyone. We see this as both a game and a sport. We believe that this is first and foremost a game and we should have fun with. Hope to hear from you and hope you join our little community!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me!

The Apple
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zieshler » March 31, 2016 12:26am | Report
Hi, I am a new player and quite active in the afternoon and evening, if possible I'd like to get into your guild.
Name: Zieshler
EU servers

Zieshler
Quote | PM | +Rep by NishiMaki » April 1, 2016 4:55am | Report
Sorry Zieshler, we're an East Asia (EA) Guild, not a European (EU) guild :(

NishiMaki
Quote | PM | +Rep by EvenThough » April 1, 2016 7:23pm | Report
Hello, I'm from EA Region and my previous tier in last season is tier 6 i achieve that tier in solo que and now i want to join in active guild to play in ranked match as always i've play.. my main role is jungle, but i play also roam and lane... hoping to your response my IGN is EvenThough

Thank you...

EvenThough
Quote | PM | +Rep by NishiMaki » April 3, 2016 7:40pm | Report
Done! Welcome to the guild! :)

NishiMaki
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yureka » April 6, 2016 6:54pm | Report
Hello ,I'm From EA too, I've started Vainglory two weeks ago and I'm ranked skill tier II yet,
I'm an old LoL player so I've got some experience in MoBa :my main roles are jungler/laner with Taka and Ringo
My IGN is HideInTheBusH
Hope see you!

Yureka

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved