Vainglory Forums

EU - Beginner but with big MOBA experience looking for a community / guild!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSky996 » July 29, 2019 4:47am | Report
I started playing Vainglory yesterday and I quite enjoy it but I'd like to have some other people to play with! :)
Preferably an active guild not too huge but with more than 3 active people haha

I do have multiple years of MOBA experience with League of Legends, so it's easy getting into this game, I just need to learn how the shop works and some mechanics :)

IGN: Ichiiyukai

TheSky996
Quote | PM | +Rep by Petii » August 2, 2019 1:28pm | Report
Hello Ichiiyukai,

I am on the same page as you. Have you find any good guild? Everytime when I get an invitation it is a guild wich is almost full but witch just less than a 5 active members. Now I am playing just casually when I have a free time but last 10days I play every day for at least one hour. Usually from 10am or from 10pm but it depends.

I have send you a friend request and I would like to also join any solid guild to meet and play with some friendly people. :)

Petii

Petii

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved