Vainglory Forums

[EU] Ekrakenators is OPEN for recruitment!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BenitoCamelas » January 18, 2016 4:13am | Report
Hello!

This is BenitoCamelas and we created a new guild with a great group of people and players. Our vision is to create a community where we can have fun playing, share ideas and strategies and basically reach the main target: level 99. We are in the process of creating a webpage and community to communicate with other members of the team. Currently, we have 12 members, most of which were top contributors to reach lvl 99 in our previous guild.

The main requisite is to be a frequent player and of course play with other guild members. In principle all tiers are accepted and the values are as follows:
*Be competitive and a frequent player.
*Accept other players, with its good and its bad. Never disrespect, be constructive.
*Flexibility with others game style.
*Give and accept feedback.

My IGN: BenitoCamelas

As I said, most of us have reached the milestone of level 99 in our previous guild. We know how to do it and we want to do it again. If you want to be part of it, join us.

Cheers,

BenitoCamelas

BenitoCamelas
Quote | PM | +Rep by SmoKingN » January 18, 2016 7:40am | Report
Hello,
I woud like to join your guild. I'm new player in Vainglory but I played mobas for couple of years. I'm level 8
23 wins
In game name: SmoKingN
Main role is roam
Favorite heroes: Catherine, Ardan, Phinn

SmoKingN
Quote | PM | +Rep by BenitoCamelas » January 19, 2016 7:16am | Report
Welcome to the Guild Smokingn.

We have a new wepbage up & running www.ekrakenator.tk

BenitoCamelas
Quote | PM | +Rep by coltim » January 31, 2016 3:10am | Report
Hello guys, I'm French player and i would be interested in joining your guild.
IGN : Coltim
I currently have about 210 games wins and just came back from a little break ^^
So i get a pretty bad ranked for now (Excellent Karma) , but i'm not a bad player btw. :P
Maybe should we discuss a bit more ? ^^

PS : I just added you ;)

coltim
Quote | PM | +Rep by epicfeeder » February 1, 2016 2:39am | Report
Hi, added you in game. I'm epicfeeder.

I'm looking for a guild.

275 wins, PG Bronze and lv 99 last season.
I play 2-5 games a day and like them all to be with at least 1 guild members.
Last season I did 11k contribution to the guild.

I Jungle or Roam.

I'm a cool headed player who plays for fun and progress but never at the expense of fun. Sometimes have good days and bad days but never rage of others for messing up.

I can use Discord.

Based on the description you have for your guild I think we would be a good match and look forward to gaming with you.

epicfeeder

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved