Vainglory Forums

[EU] Looking for a third player for ranked party (guild and team)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by T3hHxnTeR » September 2, 2017 2:42am | Report
We're looking for a third player in our team and guild to party for ranked.
Preferably a support but we can also fill any other constellation.
We're GS currently but have been higher, at least CT.
If you want to give us a try add me: T3hHxnTeR
T3hHxnTeR

Lane Blackfeather
Lane Ringo
Lane Celeste
Jungle Alpha
Support Ardan
Support Catherine

T3hHxnTeR
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bobalobacus » September 2, 2017 2:10pm | Report
Hi, My name's Luke But IGN is Agarlan. I've been playing since Rona, but never really got into ranked apart from now.I have a wide hero pool which I will list below. I main lane but am working on my support (helps to be flexible in solo ranked). My skill tier currently fluctuates from Credible Threat (6) gold and The hotness (7). I want to play with people who understand the game (i.e keep up to date with Vainglory Esports to find better comps so that our gaming experience is better). Please add me so that I can play matches with you as this can help you decide whether or not you want me on your team but that'll be up to you. I'd also at some point like to set up coms for communicating throughout the games.

Hero's I can play to a good standard,
Skaarf (Signature hero),
Skye,
Blackfeather,
Idris,
Ringo,
Catherine,
Lyra,
Kestrel,
Krul,
Lance,
Joule,
Rona,
Taka
And others as well.

I hope this gives you some sort of idea on how I play but can only really prove it in matches. I look forward to seeing you on the halcyon fold.
Agarlan.

Bobalobacus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved