Vainglory Forums

[EU] Looking for Ranked teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Alexzmkd » April 27, 2017 9:15am | Report
Hello everyone, my name's Alex. I've been playing VG for for about a year and I've managed to climb up to T7 Hotness. (well, only like 2 elo for that so yeah.. xD) I'm looking for teammates in the EU region to play ranked with and maybe learn some more stuff in regards to team comps and other things. I've got almost 600 won matches, mainly using CP Ringo, WP/CP Blackfeather, Reim (he is my #1 since i started and i still wreck people with him) and Celeste (in some situations only)and WP Krul. Anyone that wants to join me, feel free to add me.
IGN: Alexzmkd
Online time: I can usually play at any time unless I am busy and have something to do, but other than that, i can play whenever.

Main chars: CP Ringo, CP Reim, CP Celeste, WP/CP Blackfeather and WP Krul
I can also play on Ardan but i prefer not to because i dont really know how to play Roam, which is why i want to find some teammates so that maybe i can learn how to play Roam as well (trust me, i've played about 10 matches with ardan and only won 3... i suck at roaming xD). Ardan, Lyra and possibly Flicker i could play on, however i tend to like Ardan or Lyra more since Flicker can be countered very easily.
Thanks, looking forward to make some friends :D
I also want to mention that i dont like playing with people that steal farm when they clearly do not need it and then wonder why i dont leave the base. I dont care if i am losing elo, you steal my farm, you lose elo, simple as. Ive encountered so many players Roam/Lane that clear their part and then come and steal jungle monsters. You can only take my farm if i allow you to, not if you need it. I need it as much as you and you're not helping by stealing them.
Lane Mains: CP/WP Ringo/ Celeste / CP/WP Blackfeather
Jungle mains: WP/CP Blackfeather / CP Reim / WP Idris / WP Krul
Almost 600 wins
Tier 7 Ranked

Alexzmkd

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved