Vainglory Forums

EU Player Looking for Semi-Casual Guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Khantalas » April 8, 2016 1:31pm | Report
I've been playing Vainglory for a couple of months now, and I've been fine with solo queues for all that time, until 1.16 hit. Now, I am looking for a way of finding people to party with for two reasons:

1) My friend list never has five other people online and available at the same time to play Battle Royale with.

2) I've had some disappointment with the universal draft mode in the queue, where lack of prior communication about heroes available and role selections forced me to play some unfamiliar builds (roam Petal support go go 8/0/12).

As a result of the removal of blind picks, I haven't been playing many ranked matches in the Spring season, but I want to if I can avoid the headache of queueing solo. I am not very competitive right now, but I am willing to put in as much effort as is permitted by my schedule. My main goal (aside from Battle Royale) is getting better at the game without suffering the frustration of solo queue.

Khantalas

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved