Vainglory Forums

[EU-TRGi] Team - Renewal Gulpers | New | Recruiting competitive and fairly active players!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Untsmei7 » February 12, 2016 9:29am | Report
About me:

Hey!
My ing is Untsmei7/SoloQueBeast, i'm a young adult in my early 20s from sweden (Gmt+1), i'm looking for 2-5 team mates around age 16-30 for a merciless grind 2-3 days aweek in a brand new team. My Current rank is Hotness T7-bronze and heading further up the tiers!

About the team/name:

TRGi or Renewal Gulpers is a brand new team i made for the purpose of finding some new friends to push seriously but for fun and also to grow as a vainglory player.

The name "Renewal Gulpers" or TRGi is a name i came up with when i was trio queueing with two guild mates and we all rushed the item Fauntain of Renewal as first item and stayed alive the whole game.

Team requirments.

Tier: T5 Decent-ish Silver +
Role: Minimum of 2-3 Champs/heros in your choosen role.
- Fairly Active (2-3 days aweek)
- Understand the idea of counter building and know all three roles and their purpose in a fight.

Pm/add: ING - UnTsMei7 (No Capitals) or SoloQueBeast.
For a short intro or skip that stuff and copy past and fill in info below.

In Game name:

Prefered role:

Play hours:

Tier:

Tiny bit about you:

Hope to play with you!
[MLGi] - Merciless Grind, Open guild for anyone to join.
We're new and recruiting all types of people, Welcome!

Untsmei7
Quote | PM | +Rep by Untsmei7 » February 16, 2016 8:18am | Report
Minimum Requirment T6 PG-Bronze, still recruiting.

Untsmei7
Quote | PM | +Rep by Untsmei7 » March 10, 2016 6:05am | Report
Bump!

Untsmei7
Quote | PM | +Rep by CarterCorps » March 10, 2016 9:50am | Report
In Game name: CarterCorps

Prefered role:Ardan Support Health Based

Play hours: 1-3 Hours a Day

Tier:Working On It

Tiny bit about you:Low tier but very active player and could with team comp want to get up high and rank and hopefully compete. I am very willing to put time into vainglory i love it.

CarterCorps

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved