Vainglory Forums

Exp. player L> com. team and guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DevilDistorted » September 8, 2016 2:13pm | Report
Ign: DevilDistorted
Server: NA
Position: roamer/jungler
Playstyle: aggressive
Tier: 5b (solo q)
2108 wins

I'm 26 yo. Been playing VG since taka was first introduced almost 2 years ago so I am an experienced player; always looking to learn something new as well. I'm tired of playing with trolls and randoms in solo q. That being said I'm looking for serious players that are not only looking to learn and improve but push the boundaries on their own overall performance with serious like-minded players.

I'm extremely objective-based when it comes to playing rank. This means you need to have experience, individual mechanics and a good idea of the flow of the game for this to work out. I'm primarily a junglier/roamer but can lane as well. My CS on average is about 8.5/10 but I do have games where I end with perfect CS. I'm a calculated and aggressive player, and I'm looking for the same. I prefer to play with 18+ age people. Leave IGN and a little info about yourself if interested in playing with a serious player.

DevilDistorted
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassidiKelly » September 9, 2016 9:07pm | Report
Nice. It shows you are committed. I am currently at 2133 wins and also an aggressive player because I am confident in my abilities and trust my knowledge of the game. Feel free to check out Vipers E-Sports if you are looking to be around like minded adults. Also we use discord to communicate and you can add me @ Cassi****lly#9125 and my ign on vg is Cassi****lly also.

Thank you for your time and Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Cassi****lly
IGN: Cassi****lly
GUILD: VIPERS ESports (Leadership)
TEAM: VIPERS VENOM
ROLE: JUNGLE {Preferred}
WINS: 2133
HIGHEST TIER: HOTNESS GOLD

"If you're a Competent Roamer you possess the greatest gift of awareness and is an asset to any team.

CassidiKelly
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by trevino » September 15, 2016 6:56am | Report
I play on my spare time when I get the chance, always added people but no one seems to play. In a guild but no one ever plays on it either. So dont play raked much, looking for a guild or team. user name "trevino" tire 5 gold is the highest ive been, i have 370 wins. Lane and jungle.

trevino

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved