Vainglory Forums

Experienced player looking for team/guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by blat » December 19, 2014 2:51pm | Report
Karma level 17. Normally play Skaarf, Taka, SAW or Koshka. My username is blat if you want to friend me

blat
Quote | PM | +Rep by blat » December 19, 2014 2:57pm | Report
My serve is: NA

blat
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 19, 2014 3:45pm | Report
I play adagio. I don't want to team with anyone until we talk about tactics... Strategy and chemistry
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by blat » December 19, 2014 3:52pm | Report
I normally adjust builds and style to partners. I love playing with adagio. What are you looking for?

blat
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aurax » December 19, 2014 4:57pm | Report
I am looking to team up with a group of people who are knowledgeable about this game and know how to play, I'm a serious player, shoot me a friend request in game (Aurax) and download either Line or WeChat would be great!

Aurax
Quote | PM | +Rep by Soki » December 20, 2014 2:56pm | Report
Hey Blat do you have a kik ? im looking for a third teammate myself and could use a decent taka i main adagio and Cath myself ! my friend mains Joule/Krul/Saw we like to win like everyone else does but more so to have fun ! Let me know if its alright if i can add you and hopefully you have a kik so we can discuses game plans and stuff ! PM as well !

Soki
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by blat » December 20, 2014 6:12pm | Report
you should definitely add me

blat
Quote | PM | +Rep by brownfambam » December 21, 2014 1:10am | Report
I use petal hit me up.... brownfambam

brownfambam
Quote | PM | +Rep by Alfindel » August 6, 2016 7:31pm | Report
Looking for a team!

I regularly play supports such as Adagio,Catherine and Ardan. If needed I'm quite good with Krul and Taka.

My in game name is Alfindel

Alfindel
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrPerato » September 6, 2016 7:29pm | Report
My team is open just message me and ill let you in

MrPerato

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved