Vainglory Forums

Faith of Elijah [Eljh] looking for players (EU)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by tslays » July 10, 2016 7:45am | Report
My new clan is looking for active members (at least Got Swagger and NOWorthy Foe, Rock Solid, Getting There or Just Beginning).
We are public and on the EU servers. But again, everyone that is lower than Worthy Foe, will be kicked immediately.

I am Got Swagger to Credible Threat and play mostly Lyra, Saw, Ardan, Catharine and Skye. Level 30 and good karma.

Furthermore, we are on Discord! This will give us cutting edge voice chat and text chat functionality for all guild members.

Just click this link and you will join our guild server: https://discord.gg/Stbuffr

You can also add me as your captain using: tslays#8558

UPDATE: Autumn Season 16:
We are open again for public access for the new season. Due to inactivity of a lot of initiates, I decided to clean up for the new season.

Again, only join if you want to be active. Everyone without guild xp (in the first week) will be kicked plus players that never show up online as well (30+ days).
Join our guild: [Eljh] Faith of Elijah (EU Public)
Join our Discord server: discord.gg/Stbuffr

tslays
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by M1ck3y » September 6, 2016 11:27am | Report
Hello,
My Vaunglory user is RavenousDemon and I'm level 28 tier 5. I am looking for an active guild and would like to join yours. Would you be so kind as to add me as a friend then invite me to your guild? It would be greatly appreciated:) thanks!

M1ck3y
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by tslays » September 14, 2016 2:41pm | Report
M1ck3y wrote:

Hello,
My Vaunglory user is RavenousDemon and I'm level 28 tier 5. I am looking for an active guild and would like to join yours. Would you be so kind as to add me as a friend then invite me to your guild? It would be greatly appreciated:) thanks!

Hi,

I sent you a friend request. Please accept and I will invite you.

tslays
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by trevino » September 15, 2016 6:42am | Report
Are you still looking for people for your guild? Trying to join. user name "trevino"

trevino
Quote | PM | +Rep by tslays » September 15, 2016 10:50am | Report
trevino wrote:

Are you still looking for people for your guild? Trying to join. user name "trevino"

Sorry, you are not on the EU servers. Therefore you cannot join technically.

tslays
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by tslays » September 24, 2016 10:36pm | Report
We are now on Level 4 with all members being active. If you also want to be active, just join us. We are public at the moment.

tslays
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by M1ck3y » September 29, 2016 12:41am | Report
tslays wrote:

We are now on Level 4 with all members being active. If you also want to be active, just join us. We are public at the moment.

I'll join later today:)

M1ck3y
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved